Finally, IT Services Developed Specifically
For Delivering Real Results
To Fast Growing Manufacturers
What if I told you your fast-growing manufacturing company could have:
- A CIO as a part of your Strategic Planning Team
- An IT Manager to act as a liaison between your company and your automation and MRP software companies
- Unlimited Remote Helpdesk Support
- On Demand Onsite Support
- Best in Class Disaster prevention and recovery
- 7 layers of malware, data breach, antivirus, and security protection
…For just a fraction of the cost of staffing in house, and for one FLAT rate per month?
You can have it with RealCare™
What specific results does RealCare™ deliver?
- Consulting and systems engineering services save you thousands to tens of thousands of dollars every year by making sure you buy the right products and services the first time.
- Develop and implement a clear plan for the implementation of technology to help you comply with and attain Quality Standards (ISO, SQF, etc.)
- Eliminate your unplanned/unbudgeted tech costs by AT LEAST 50%, while simultaneously increasing uptime and network availability.
- Peace of mind that your computer, network, and automation systems are being managed and maintained so your team can focus on your core competencies to drive business growth.
- Keep Automation Networks functioning at peak performance to deliver you reliable, meaningful data.
- Save thousands of man-hours lost every year from employees working on systems that that do not function properly.
Why Real IT Solutions?
- 85-90% of our customers are in Small Manufacturing. (Check with Matt for the current exact figure)
- Over a decade of working on production schedules, shop floors, and facilities gives us a unique insight into your business.
- We're able to leverage best practices and make recommendations across our customer base without divulging priveledged information or trade secrets.
- Our 50+ years of combined experience.
- Our toolset and service offering is specifically designed for manufacturers to provide uptime, reliability, and recoverability.